13.3.11

Apacs Lethal 11

opps.....I did it again! I went to a badminton shop two weeks ago and got tempted again. With the blessing of my wifey since it's not as expensive as the high Yonex or Li Ning rackets, I got myself another new racket - Apacs Lethal 11. It cost me RM140+ including string and grip.
This is not really a new racket but it is one of the popular and affordable Lethal series together with Lethal 7 and Lethal 9. According to Apacs website, this is an head-heavy offensive racket. However, I find that it's ultralight, though at 4U. However, after trying it out on three occasions, I find it's really a good racket despite being light which many believe light rackets may not generate that much power. I like their hollow shaft which really gives excellent power generation while producing a 'whip' sound, as listed in their website. It did produces good and sharp smashes and I guess this racket suits doubles play more.  I find that this is a light head and balance racket. I'm loving it now, it's like a 'sword' to me!

Here are the specs as according to Apacs :-
Specification
Frame Material
30T HM Graphite ( Toray M30 ) + CNT
Shaft Material 24T HM Graphite ( Toray T700) + CNT
Flex Flexible (9.5)
Weight 4U (84-86g) G2
Length 675mm
Balance 285 ± 3mm (Even Balance)
Max String Tension
35lbs!
Special Features :-
  • New high speed frame design
  • Head heavy balance
  • Unique UK specification
  • Special apacs internal muscle wave frame

Check the full description of the product here.

5 comments:

  1. oh dear, those specifications look so alien to me..a cheap, cheap racquet from the pasar malam will just do fine for me, ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, Li Ning good kah? i see even Lin Dan is using it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your old one leh? Give to me, can? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, never know a racket also got so much specifications, hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever is if one lacks basic skills in badminton ,he or she will not perform excellently no matter the best racket ever to be used.

    ReplyDelete