6.3.11

Big Bowl Three Restaurant, JB

The bowls here are really big, and living up to its name! This eatery mainly sold noodles like pan mee, mee hoon kuey, prawn noodles, curry noodles and etc. I had a mee hoon kuey on a cold night and it was fantastic. The bowl was big and it was quite filling after I finished it, and can't even help my wifey with her other big bowl of dry noodles.
They also sold 'lok lok' (sticks of fish balls, prawns, squid slices, vegetables ..etc simmed inside boiling gravy), which was something I never had for a long time! Luckily I didn't order a lot else definitely I will waste food. 

Location - 58, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/3, Taman Sutera Utama, 81300 Skudai, Johor.

7 comments:

  1. the lok look really appetising..yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so-so to me, not salivating. I would like the corn though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also have small appetite only .. so dont worry, i dont eat much when u belanja me on monday.. heheh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, luckily I just had my dinner, otherwise my saliva would be all over my keyboard, LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a pan mian near to Pelangi Plaza which is nice, wonder is it still there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can someone please tell me what is the difference between corn and maize,,, cos Arthur says corn and wenn says maize..?

    ReplyDelete