4.6.11

BB Ho Steamboat, Puchong

This is one of my favourite steamboat eatery whenever I went to Puchong. The ingredients were from Pulau Ketam and it's similar to the one which I always had in Taman Molek, JB. The seafood and meat were very fresh and I love their soup as well.

Lots of folks there on a Thursday nite...wonder how crowded it is on weekends..

Getting ready....boiling the soup
The fresh ingredients....yummy. It was really a big plate!
after waiting for a couple of mins... we are ready to wallop it..
not forgetting their delicious fried vermicelli ... a good filler in case not full.. :)
Allright, I have had my fixed on the pulau ketam steamboat.... wait till my next visit to this restaurant. :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh? Not buffet steamboat, eat all you can?

    ReplyDelete
  2. suituapui - cannot la... i only 50cc...sedikit full already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fried glass noodles looks good.. steamboat , i m not so keen.. cannot take much and very fast full one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. reanaclaire - yeap, the noodles are good. Ask Mamarazi to bring u there next time when u in KL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when did u go? Friday? I was makan-ing opposite. At Awet Thai

    Today just ate Crab fried bihin at bb ho

    ReplyDelete