4.6.13

it's school holidays and lets get close to nature....

I really thought it's a good idea to bring the kids closer to nature and Zenxin Organic Park in Kluang, which is kids' friendly, was a good choice! My kid was asking me to bring him there to join the short tour around the park and I thought why not, as I only needed to spend around  RM5-8 for the tour for each person. It's so much cheaper compared to those theme parks. :P  My little princess was given free access too. And, walking around under the sun and seeing the greens are way much better than seeing whatever on the ipad.

The kids really enjoyed themselves there as  they got goodies bags,free ice-creams, running around without worried about vehicles, cycling, get themselves sweaty and dirty, beautiful scenery, free snacks as well as get to feed bunnies and fishes. As for adults, it's kinda relaxing getaway and we really  got closer to nature. Though the weather was hot,  I had a great time over there. I have been there for many times to shop but didn't really went inside the farm.
The entrance of the park
My little princess getting ready

Both bro and sis posing for me at the farm. Love the flowers on the left and right.

It's really a Happy Farm

She really enjoyed herself!

Caught this chameleon directly on my lens..hehehe

The dark mushroom house
Growing mushrooms here

My kid was amazed by the greenhouse!

while my little princess express herself ....

Now...the excitement ..... bunnies!

They really loved the furry cuties

She's not even afraid of them at the first sight... 

Too busy  feeding the 50-60 over bunnies at the farm. They are so cute!

She's real busy there

My favourite pic! :)

12 comments:

  1. Think I been here once, organise by RC..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon - its quite near SG, an hour journey.

      Delete
  2. Anytime better than Legoland, I'm sure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice, teaching the kids to love nature and animals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hayley - Yeah, I thought it's a good idea too! Letting them enjoyed nature.

      Delete
  4. I love the second photo. Certainly better than theme park

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kucing -Thanks. theme parks have their own specialities.

      Delete
  5. Very nice pics..esp your girl.. looks like the pretty mama.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never been here before. Good place to bring the kids during the school hols! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. foongpc - yeah, get them under the sun and closer to nature.

      Delete