24.12.13

Merry Christmas !!

Most of the times, whenever we felt down or depressed or frustrated, we will succumbed to our ugly and destructive habits. For example, some of my friends drank excessive cokes or coffees or chain smoked whenever they are stressed! Even for me, whenever I don't feel good, I will indulge in not so healthy behaviour. Some of my ladies' friends anyhow shop for expensive stuffs or stuffs that they may not need. Some munched on unhealthy or junk food excessively and etc ...

Well, I thought to myself, why not talk to God whenever you are not feeling good. Probably it helps to calm down first and then, search some Biblical verses which are suitable to our situation. For example, for money issues, the Bible have a couple of verses for it where we can meditate on it.

I felt God is alway with us but the problem is, we do not acknowledged or accept that. Since this is the birth of the mankind's greatest Gift, let's start acknowledging Him,that He is always with us.



Merry Christmas!!!

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Christopher :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed Christmas to you and all in your family. Joy to the world, peace and love to all man!

    My post on the reason for the season will be out tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to that...
    Have a Blessed Christmas with your family, Bro!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I am not a Christian, but I studied the Bible during my secondary school days before, some of the bible verses can really be very encouraging...

    ReplyDelete