7.3.16

A trip in Pictorial : Part 2 ....

This will be the second and last (I think so ...) pictorial post of my recent holiday to the Jiangnam area of China which sums up my trip. There will be lesser words in this blog for these pixs which were stored in my phone. I took these on the fly while I was on the moving coach or just strolling around.

1. An old street in Nanjing, with old houses and  an old barren tree in between. I wonder why they like to paint the bottom of the tree white.

2. Entrance leading to one of an ancient palace in Nanjing, which has became some commercial centres. (That's what I remember from the tour guide)

3. One of the bustling shopping areas in Nanjing. And I love the clean streets.

4. Looking down below a street in Shanghai from the top of an highway. The traffic is kinda congested there. 

5. A view of Shanghai in the moving coach. Financial centres seems everywhere there, since it is the financial hub of China.

6. An early drizzling morning in Shanghai. And, yes, it was cold! Check out the landed residential houses in the background, I am sure it cost a fortune!

7. This was taken nearby our hotel in Shanghai . It was raining whole day.

8. Our faithful coach which ferries us miles and miles away during our trip

9. The quiet Hangzhou International Airport at 10pm. Our schedule flight back is 12am.

10. After checking-in, seems like only our gang waiting to board. It was quiet there.

11. I decided to take pictures around the small airport, of course with my phone. This is the entrance.

12. The information counter which seems close.

13. Another view of the airport

14. After checking-in and security clearance, here's how it looks like inside. All the cafes are closed and we gotta order from in-flight menu again.

15. It's really quiet by midnight and last pix before we depart.

16. Back to Singapore sound and safe at 5am and little princess posed for me. LOL
Have a good week!! :)

27 comments:

  1. I am surprised that your flight departed from Hangzhou Airport instead of Shanghai. Maybe budget airlines land in Hangzhou, I am not sure. I took MAS as this silly AA would land at midnight which was ridiculous.
    I remember the streets of Shanghai and Nanjing very well for being wider, cleaner and busier than Bolehland.

    So you emptied your phone Liao. What's next??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also surprised that we departed from Hangzhou instead of Shanghai , thus have to take the trip back there. Well, maybe it's due to two way flight from Hangzhou - Singapore.
      And yeah, I think jetstarasia didn't stop in Shanghai , need to check anyway.

      Hahha... I guess that's all for my trip and I gotta posts my usual topics again!

      Delete
  2. Somehow, cities have that cold lonely feeling - guess in winter, it is worse - cold in every sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really, the winter is nice ! I see lots of crowd going out shopping or walked around. They also seems to enjoy the cold weather. It's kinda 'warm' in atmosphere, I love it!!

      Delete
  3. Guess your girl must be tired from the night flight as from the last picture, see tiring face...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She actually had a great night sleep , unlike us ...hahaha...

      Delete
  4. May favorite pic on this post is the last one of your pretty little princess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. THanks! I like this pix too and it's almost Xmas then.

      Delete
  5. #1.. good question!! so did you ask your tour guide why they paint the tree white??

    #2.. so you just passed by this place and did not go in??

    #3.. hmm, indeed a very nice photo with the clean street, the buildings resembling the ancient architecture is also a nice sight too!!

    #4.. errr, compared to KL i think the traffic is quite okay lah, hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1 Too bad, I should have asked the tour guide ... sigh..next time!! Got chance!
      2 Nope, I hope I can go in too but we just passed by, in the moving coach while the tour guide was explaining it.
      3 Yeah, I was attracted to the cleanliness of this place too in Nanjing.
      4 This is nothing ... there are worst but I didn't take the pix. Our bus simply cannot move for more than 30 mins.

      Delete
  6. #5.. hahaha, it's the financial hub of China, of course you see lots of financial institutions there!!

    #6.. so you want to buy one of those houses there?? hehehe~~

    #7.. i hate rain when i go on holidays.. aiyah, so leceh leh, very inconvenient to go anywhere..

    #8.. i have not been getting onto a tourist coach for many many years~~ :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 Yeah lor, it;s the heartbeat of China!
      6 Of course not la ...hahaha... how to buy ! If buy also , I will buy in SG la. Safer!
      7 Bo bian and we considered lucky, it only rains 1 day during our 9 days trip.
      8 hahahha... get on a tour.

      Delete
  7. #9.. i hate late night flights!! can't really sleep onboard, and it is very tiring~~

    #10.. good, maybe you can just take up a few seats and lie down!! hahaha..

    #11.. oooh, you flew back to Singapore from Hangzhou instead.. i thot your last stop was at Shanghai??

    #12.. funny the counters closed so early..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 9. Yes, I also cannot sleep , I just drift in and out but somehow, the good thing about night flights are because we slept, it seems reached quickly.
      10. no la...the seats are full!! It's just that there are just a few night flights there, and thus it's empty.
      11 Yeah lor... I guess its due to the two-way flight ticket. I was surprised too before the trip.
      12 Probably its a small airport but the security are still working, definitely!

      Delete
  8. #13.. what a quiet airport!!

    #14.. there wasn't even a staff at the security clearance??

    #15.. what an eerily quiet airport!! hahaha..

    #16.. you pretty princess didn't look exhausted at all.. i would look like "dry vegetables" if i take an overnight flight, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 13. Quiet and peaceful!
      14. Got la... lots of intimidating looking security guards there! Don't play play!
      15. hahaha... Can run here and there! We can't wait to leave it!
      16 Actually, she slept the most, throughout the entire journey! She didn't need any more sleep when back home and go shopping with her aunt. I cannot tahan till afternoon and gotta nap.

      Delete
    2. 13. Quiet and peaceful!
      14. Got la... lots of intimidating looking security guards there! Don't play play!
      15. hahaha... Can run here and there! We can't wait to leave it!
      16 Actually, she slept the most, throughout the entire journey! She didn't need any more sleep when back home and go shopping with her aunt. I cannot tahan till afternoon and gotta nap.

      Delete
  9. You took so many photos. That is what holiday is all about after all.

    A quiet Shanghai airport. Love your princess' photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Hangzhou airport. If it's Shanghai , I guess it's very crowded !

      Delete
  10. I always enjoy my time at the airport whenever i travel, there are plenty of things to see and buy :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. From the picture the airport looks quite nice, is that a small airport or a huge one?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still with your China travelogue? Hehe~

    The airport is nice and clean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last one ... Steal some post to write .. Lol

      Delete